As the world glances a triple crisis of climate change, COVID-19 and lack of progress on the Sustainable Development Goals, the need for global communities and countries to work together for our shared future, is more urgent than ever. CCDI Nigeria & CCDI Inc, Maryland USA, a thinktank NGO that have been working with States in Nigeria to help them manage their available water sources better for green, resilient and inclusive development. Today, about 2 billion people lack safe drink water and 3.6 billion lack good sanitation. If nothing changes, we will not have enough water to meet demand by 2030, making it impossible to achieve the goals of the SDG 6 – Safe drinking water and sanitation for all. We need to act.
- Goal 6 – Safe Drinking Water & Sanitation
- 100 years of Palestinian nationalism
- In 2018,the CCDI-Nigeria and CCDI lnc,Maryland United States officials visit oil producing areas in Delta State
- Marking the World Environmental Day in 2019
- Democracy Governance..Pictures of CCDI Election Mission in Nigeria during 2015 Polls led by the President, Olufemi Aduwo at riverine area of Ondo State.